pvpverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
pvpverse

Welcome to the PvP-verse forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pointing out the Hackerz!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcbruceee

Pointing out the Hackerz! Empty
PostSubject: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:11 am

As the title says, this topic was created so that people using PvP-verse could tell the admin/mods that someone is cheating.

Post reply this topic with the names and proof (screenshots, for example) that someone is cheating.
I will ensure that an Admin/Moderator reads this and will get those who are proven to be using any kind of cheats banned.

For example, in this picture, you can see that LightningKatana1, crazyscouter, thebrownbeareats and bobbyjoe123454 are on the spawn's roof, which can only be achieved by flying or having super jump.
Pointing out the Hackerz! Semttulocgiwxzht

Not to mention that LightningKatana1's faction is called NodusCraft, which, by itself, reveals that they're cheating.

So, if you know someone is cheating, get proofs and post it here!
Back to top Go down
caucow

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 5:10 am

Ok, so there is a problem with your pointing out the hackerz thing. You are yourself using the hacked Nodus client. How do I know? Well I've used it on servers before, but I do not want to get banned here so I don't use it on PVP-verse. In Nodus, you can press H to hide the menu so that is why it doesn't show. When a player crouches their name turns red instead of dissappears. Also I recognize the larger, easier to see font of the names which stands out more the closer you get to the player who can be within at least 100 - 200 blocks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:25 am

Ok, thanks for the help caucow.
This player will now get a ban.

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
https://pvpverse.board-directory.net
caucow

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:55 am

Video says it all. Watch in fullscreen. (GO TO YOUTUBE TO WATCH, DON'T WATCH EMBED, ITS SMALL)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:31 am

It says the video is private.

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
caucow

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 am

Sorry i clicked the wrong option when uploading. Its unlisted now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 am

Good choice to record it caucow Smile
I will ban otaiby now.

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
caucow

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 am

Well my computer crashed before i finished uploading the video or posted this so i will go from what I remember. I was in my base minding my own business and making something to destroy useless items like leftover kit tools. I see names of people who i believe to hack floating outside my house, but I know my base is secure and I closed all my doors, so i just go on with what im doing. Then one of them, jodelahithit, not the admin ~jodelahithit (jodel), just the player, goes under my base (which is build over the ocean) and then appears inside it. I watch him for a moment and he just stands around, then he looks at me and gets out his bow. I disconnect. When I reconnect he is still there, but then some of his friends appear, doing what he did, going under then coming through the floor. I disconnect again, then reconnect while recording.

Video:
Spoiler:

Pointing out the Hackerz! Hackers_andor_Glitchers
Frame-by-frame:
Very large, full scale, zoom out, make sure your computers running smoothly, it wont be for long. Try saving the image as. Runs better offline.
Spoiler:
Names:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm sorry to say man, but those guys don't use hacks.
I know them and they probably found a way in by using an ender pearl or so.
So I'm sorry, but I'm not going to ban them since I know they don't use cheats.

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
caucow

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 6:22 am

Yeah later on before the server aactually was hacked or all the plugins disabled i saw KiP using enderpearls to get in and kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointing out the Hackerz!   Pointing out the Hackerz! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pointing out the Hackerz!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pvpverse :: Main Forums :: Support-
Jump to: