pvpverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
pvpverse

Welcome to the PvP-verse forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator Requests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CourierSix

CourierSix

Moderator  Requests Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Requests   Moderator  Requests EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:11 am

Hello,

Sn0wblind56 and me get a lot of request of people who want to be moderator

I was wondering why a lot of you want to be mod, so please: post whatever you think that a player has to do or what he gets when he/she becomes a mod

after a few post I will show you what the real deal is whith being a moderator,

Cheers

CourierSix
Back to top Go down
caucow

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Requests   Moderator  Requests EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:26 am

Well definitely before anyone is made a mod they should be watched in-game to see if they would make a good mod. Some people come on and claim they are from planet minecraft and crap or just want to be op when really they just want to blow up crap and kill people from creative. One easy way to watch them is using a cool plugin called mob-disguise with creative mode which basically lets you disguise yourself as a mob or other player (which can be disabled with permissions) while being un-killable so they can't kill you if they see you.

They should probably be on the server alot and do things to help it like reporting hackers with screenshots/vids and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Requests   Moderator  Requests EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:30 am

I totally agree with you caucow.
That's why I'm also careful with choosing mods/admins.
The guys who are admin now are people I know for some time already.
I also use a plugin that allows me to be invisible to spy on people. That's also how I check on them Smile

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
https://pvpverse.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Requests   Moderator  Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pvpverse :: Main Forums :: Server Info-
Jump to: